Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Deadmau5

Deadmau5's song "Ghosts N Stuff (feat. Rob Swire)"

A friend had introduced me to Deadmau5, and I am ever so grateful.

Lordy, where do I start? This is the second incarnation of the song, the first having no vocals whatsoever. That's fine, I like stuff without vocals, but sometimes I just want something to sing along with in the car, or where ever.
There's a music video for this version even, I like the look of it.



This is definitely one song I could not get bored of. It makes me wish I could dance even. Well, I suppose I can dance now, if jerking around like an epileptic duck is called dancing.
My most favorite part of the song starts at 2:10 in the music video. Uber leet.

I blame my significant other for that last term.

No comments:

Post a Comment